If you are using a GPS, please use the following address:
584 Cribbs Road, Poyntelle PA 18439 (if Poyntelle doesn’t appear, use Lakewood, PA).
- Take the NY State Thruway to RT 17 West
- Continue on RT 17 to exit 87a (Hancock)
- Make a left at the exit and continue through the town of Hancock
- Make a left over the RR tracks (RT 191) Cross the bridge into Pennsylvania and
- Make a right onto RT 370
- Continue on RT 370 for about 10 miles, bear left on State Rd 4031
- Once you pass Camp Zeke, we are about 1 mile away (If you see Camp Westmont you missed the fork)
From Long Island
- Take Throgs Neck Bridge to Cross Bronx Expressway and go over GW bridge
- Take Route 4 West to RT 17 North
- Exit at 87 North (towards Albany)
- Take 87 North to Harriman Exit – RT 17 West (Catskill Region)
- Take 17 West for approx. 1.5 hours to Exit 87a (Hancock)
- At the bottom of the exit make a left and go through the town of Hancock
- You’ll see a Rite Aid Drugstore on your right and a Delaware Inn. You’ll drive down a hill. At the bottom of the hill make a left over the railroad tracks.
- Continue over a steel bridge bearing left onto Route 191 South
- Take Route 191 South until you reach your first right to Route 370 West
- Make a right onto 370 West and continue for approx. 12 miles. You’ll pass the Wayne Bank on the left, you’ll see a sign for Camp Zeke on your left.
- After approx. 1.3 miles, bear left at the fork. Take this road a quarter of a mile and the Camp’s main entrance will be on the left.
Route 80 West to PA Border Stroudsberg
- Go over bridge about half hour to 380 West
- Stay on 380 West until 81 North (Towards Binghamton/Scranton)
- From 81 North take route to Carbondale/ Scranton Exit
- From Rt 6 go to Rt 171 North to 370 East
- Once on 370 East, you’ll see a golf course and a sign for Camp Westmount, we are just past that.
- Turn Right on Poyntelle Post Office Road and Tully drilling.
- Go past Poyntelle Bar and Farm on the right (we are just past the farm on the left side)